Behavior Connect is an online portal that enables health and education professionals and their organizations to remotely interact with clients, specialists and other staff members, while building a library of shareable assets and a continuous health record. The Behavior Connect platform provides professionals with a unique set of tools that create a virtual expansion of the traditional portfolio and data management experience.
- Client Centric – Role and Permission based system
- Manage & Track Students/Patients/Participants
- Shared Digital Library
- Users can upload video and other digital files
- User can use Behavior Capture app to upload digital files easily
- Organize files
- View author, time and date where action occurred
- Annotate videos
- For training or second opinions
- Communication between users/clients
- Functional Behavior Analysis
- Digitize paper documents with integrated fax/scanning solution
- Search Tools
- Download and Print Reports (customized reports available)
- Integrates with Excel and other tools for easy reporting
- Secure storage and easy access
- Used to do Functional Behavior Analysis
- Inter-site Reliability checks
- Ease of centralized scoring/training and lower costs
- More relevant information communicated
- Better understanding of complex behaviors
- More accurate assessments of behavioral trends and progress
- More effective supervision and training in the field
- Effective Professional Development
- Capture evidence in a variety of settings
- Use a huge array of different technologies
- $5 web cams and a desktop
- Built-in laptop web cams
- Digital cameras and flip cams
- Easy-to-use mobile apps…and more
- SSL (secure socket layer) encryption – a widely trusted encryption standard
- All information resides on our secure servers where only our software can access it
- Our employees are trained in our strict privacy practices
HIPAA-Compliant System Protections:
- All data transmission uses 256-bit SSL encryption
- Includes a time out feature that logs out users automatically after a defined period of inactivity
- An audit table is maintained in the database to track access, modification and creation of personal, identifiable health information
- The audit table captures the user ID of the patient whose data was accessed/modified/created, as well as the date, time, and IP address from where the user logged in
Even More Protections
- Every record that is written to the database has a date/time stamp as well as the user who added/updated, which is shown on screen for easy reference
- Personal, identifiable health information is not saved on the user’s local desktop by the system
User ID’s and Password Protections:
- All users have a unique user ID and require a valid user ID and password to log in to the application.
- Passwords are stored encrypted in the database and are not displayed anywhere in the system.
- Password security rules enforce guidelines for strong passwords
- Exceeding the maximum number of failed login attempts will lock the user account until the agency’s IT administrator unlocks it.
- The site-designated administrator grants access privileges to a user based on the roles assigned to the user.
- All login attempts – both successful and failed – are saved in the database with the user ID, IP address, and date/time of attempt and outcome.
- An audit table is maintained in the database to track creation of the users and the modification of roles linked to users in the system.